iGTD is a popular, free program only available for Mac, that is part of the category Business software with subcategory Project Management.
More about iGTD
Since we added this software to our catalog in 2007, it has already achieved 3,787 downloads, and last week it achieved 2 downloads.
About the download, iGTD is a slick software that needs less storage space than the average program in the category Business software. It's a software mostly downloaded in Switzerland.
iGTD is available for users with the operating system Mac OS X and former versions, and it is available in different languages such as English and German. The software version is 18.104.22.168 and its last update happened on 7/14/2008.
- new mode for the F6 key trick: you can add a task from external applications with F-key using the Quick Add window -please have a look at redesigned Integration tab in preferences
- Links field added in the Quick Add window
- flag and task mode (pending/waiting for/maybe) buttons added to the Quick Add window -with key shortcuts, they are displayed as tooltips!
- F-key trick support for Vienna RSS reader
- multiple badges for the Dock icon -configurable in Appearance preferences
- entering a day of the month in date fields is smarter: if you enter a day from the past iGTD assumes the next month was ment
- preference option to keep a task selected when switching between Contexts and Projects tab (Appearance preferences)
- preference option to totally enable/disable syncing to iCal -this will prevent users from accidental syncing attempts (hitting Cmd-T....)
- support for Enter key added in tables and outlines
- added auto-complete for default project tags in the projects properties window
- Shift+Enter/Return adds a new smart folder in the smart folders table
- 'Main window' option added to the Windows menu: use it to reopen iGTD window if closed
- info alerts about Growl package including download link are displayed for features which require Growl to work
- crash fix: setting defaults for subprojects and tasks fixed
- fix for using the F7 key trick -when the Quick Add window gets closed, previously selected app receives its focus back
- fix for switching between iGTD and other applications: text editor fields do not lose focus
- dates fix: start and due dates get refreshed ('Tomorrow' turns to 'Today' etc.) if you run iGTD constantly, with no restarts
- GUI fix for aligning the context icons when using the 'huge' font size option
- fix for MacJournal F-key trick: now it should work properly
- fixed displaying counters for contexts with 'maybe' tasks
- you can no longer mark maybe tasks as 'waiting for'.... marking a 'waiting for' task as 'maybe' removes the 'waiting for' status...
- several fixes for archiving tasks
- fixes for updating the icon badge(s)
- rotated inbox icons :-)